The Advantages of EHR Use
The ability to exchange health information electronically can help you provide safe, high quality care to patients while creating measurable enhancements for your organization. EHRs allow providers to better manage patient care and provide the best healthcare possible by:
• Enabling instant access to patient records for efficient, coordinated care
• Sharing electronic information securely with other clinicians
• Improving patient and provider interaction and health care convenience.
• Improving the security and privacy of patient data
• Promoting legible and complete patient data and documentation.
• Enabling accurate, streamlined coding and billing.
• Reducing costs through improved safety.
• Reducing paperwork and duplicate testing.
• Helping providers effectively diagnose patients by reducing medical errors.
Are you ready to reap the benefits of EHR use? Contact EHR Funding today at 866-203-3260. We would be glad to assist you and answer any questions you have about how to reap the benefits of EHR implementation for your office.